Friday, October 14, 2011

Felonious Friday with Outlaw Gal - It's a Vintage Halloween



Cindi and I had a fun trip to Little Nashville, Indiana last Saturday and in one of the Scrapbook Stores I picked up some Vintage Halloween Collage Sheets. I was dying to use them when I got home.. I was so inspired from our trip that I went right to work.. No that's a Lie I took a nap first. LOL


anywho I created this card using one of the images.. First I found a Postcard Image online. Google Vintage Postcards... I really want to find a Postcard stamp if anyone knows of someone that makes one let me know. I printed this off and cut my image out of the collage sheet then I went to work creating my card. I Distressed the edges of the Designer Paper.
I have got to tell you about this Paper..
It's Bo Bunny's
"Forever Fall" Collection.
This paper is to die for!! Absolutely George Us! and yes we carry it. It might be out of stock by now but I can get it.

You have got to check out these papers!!

anywho again I edged my papers with Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"

I also Distressed my image with Vintage Photo..

I added the Faux Postage Stamp to the Post Card.
This is a rubon and I love love them.. I use them in my Art Journaling a lot.

I then Stamped the Postcard with a Script Stamp and added the leaves stickers.
I had those from my stash. I hardly use stickers but really like these.

I used my Die the Mini Flourish from good ole Timmy Holtz. I adhered the paper to some grunge paper and used my Vagabond Machine.

Added the flower after I distressed it with some Vintage Photo ink.

Then popped two yellow bling blings on my creation..

and that's my Halloween Card I'm sending to my Sister this year..

The Dimension of my card is 10x 5.. in other words 5x5 card. I always want to know this when I see a card I like on the net and people never tell you..

Well I'm telling! LOL

See you next week with more Felonious Friday!

No comments: