Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Papers with Jeanette...Halloween in 10 Minutes or Less

I have a couple of simple things to make for Halloween.  
My children are grown so Halloween is not such a big deal
at my house anymore.  Children sure make a difference in how Holidays
are celebrated.   If you are like me, these easy peasy ideas may be of help you.

Here are the supplies that I used
(links to supplies listed below)



First I made a simple tag using a die cut from the paper collection
and a stamp from these fun Halloween Stamps.  Did some
direct to paper smudging with black ink tied on a ribbon and in
less that 10 minutes....done.  Quick and easy.
I love this stamp set.  



My next project is a quick and easy card.  


What I used here is a vinyl stick-on for a window.  I used a sheet of
paper from the collection.  It doesn't show that well here but
the colors are purple, beige, gray with silver metallic stripes.
The sentiment is another stamp from the collection that has
been stamped with black ink on silver metallic card stock.
I blotted it a bit to dry it quickly and make it a little more distressed
and maybe make it a bit more spooky.   
Another project completed in less than 10 minutes.

I really love the collection of papers.  They are grown up Halloween patterns
that can be used all year long.  Some even have steampunk potential.  
The name is 13th Hour, 6 1/2" paper pad by Kaisercraft.  
Here is just a sample of the great patterns.
Perfect for someone like me that prefers not to buy 
a lot of Holiday specific papers.









Die Cut selection

Now for the links to the supplies available at 

13th Hour Paper Pad by Kaisercraft
Paper Pad 6.5"X6.5" 24 Sheets-10 With Varnish, Foil Or Die-Cut
Vinyl Silhouettes by Little Yellow Bicycle
Haunted Hallows Clear Stamps by Teresa Collins


Until the next edition of Sunday Papers make every day a creative day.


Jeanette


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Great work!! I love simple and easy but I always complicate mine.. Love love that stamp set!!