Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Special - Easy Peasy Snowman Ornament

I'm still into creating Ornaments, can't stop now!.. Last year I bought Tim Holt'z Winter Wonder Die and never used it. So I got that out determined to use it this year. LOL  I grabbed some Grunge Board and some of Tim Holtz's Tissue Wrap - Composer - and glued it on to the Grunge Board. I cut out the Snowman with my Vagabond Machine. I cut it out again in Black to make the hat.



Now I went to town painting his nose and eyes. Then I cut out some Designer Paper for his scarf.. Hot glued a button onto the scarf and then gave it some shadows by painting around everything in Black Lines.. 

I then Used "Brushable Glue" by Sparkle and Sprinkle. I have had this glue for years and just love it when you want to use Glitter and there are details. I put some glue on his belly and a little on the middle of his face. I then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on him.. Then on the edges I again applied the Brushable Glue but this time I used Diamond Dust which is a bigger glitter. On His Hat I took my Snow Marker and added a touch of snow..

Easy Peasy!! This took all of about a half hour to do. I'll probably put a small hole in his hat and hang him on my tree..

Many of the Products I used I bought at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium 

Give this a try, it's a lot of fun and real fast to make.

Have a Happy Holiday!!

Robyn


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own blog

soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like

Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out
there that I'm totally

overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!
Also visit my weblog :: http://www.Thespainforum.Com/f197