Friday, October 18, 2013

Easy Gift Bag Idea

I'm still so in love with Graphic 45 papers!!  I had a baby gift I needed to wrap.  Who buys wrapping paper anymore?  I had some plain white gift bags.  Thought I'd use the G45 Little Darlings Paper.

The Welcome Baby stamp is from Inkadinkado.  Some seam binding and fussy cutting -VIOLA'
You have a beautiful baby gift bag!!

You can find Graphic 45, Inkadinkado, seam binding, flowers, adhesives at our store

Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium


We've also got a huge batch of CHRISTMAS paper, stamps, etc.  Some of the top name brands too!

Have a wonderful Friday!!
Karen Conner

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome bag!

Kathleen Jones said...

Karen, your gift bag, is a special gift all by itself. I can so easily see your design framed as the perfect addition to the baby's nursery. Thank you for sharing this beautiful design inspiration!!!

Cindi E said...

This is adorable, Karen!