I used my Vagabond to make a burlap and manila tag using Tim's tag die. I used my xyron to adhere the tags together.
Next, I used Tim's layering stencil with texture paste on tag. Later after paste was dry, I used distress ink to color the numbers with ink blending tool.
Walnut and burlap distress inks were used on burlap before adding other items to tag.
I used three remnant rubs; it a wonderful life and both numbers on stamped image. Distress markers were used to add color to stamped image. Black distress marker was used around the finished words at bottom of tag.
Crinkle ribbon was inked with distress stain.
Tiny buttons were used with loop pins and attached to bow.
I used Tim's newest tiny flower dies on this tag. A glue gun is the only way to finish the flowers as Tim suggested. I added a tiny bit of distress ink to each flowers on this tag.
On the upper right and bottom left are photocopies from a vintage hang tag that was on a bolt of organdy I bought years ago. I used matte glue n seal over photocopied ephemera.
I applied a ephemera rose postage stamp from 1995 on my tag and then sealed it with matte glue n seal.
This is Tim's beautiful tag: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-may/
I had fun making my tag! Thanks Tim for the inspiration!