Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fabric Flowers by Judy Cantrell






These are some of the crinoline and buckram fabric flowers I've made since December 19, 2016. I used two Spellbinder die sets by Tammy Tutterow; Shabby Posies and Pom Pom Posies. 

Friday, November 18, 2016

Delight in the Beauty of the Day!


Sharing a card I made with my Gelli Printing Plate and a few rubber stamps. The round of roses stamp was inked with Memento black and then Copic markers were used to color image. 

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Fabric Tool Holders

I saw an email post about cuffed bins a few day ago. From that post I got out my sewing machine and linen fabric to make these tool holders. I plan on making more for my Copic markers. 

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Tag


I followed along with Tim's tag for December 12 Tags of 2015 and then finished it using Tim's Angelic bigz die.


Friday, November 27, 2015

Song Bird


I enjoyed making this piece with Sizzix frame, Dina Wakley stamped bird image, Tim Holtz layering stencil and tissue tape. Edges and coloring was made with distress inks. 

12 Tags of 2015 ~ November


I followed along with Tim's tag and then finishing using stamping supplies I had in my stash. 

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 ~ May




I used my Vagabond to make a burlap and manila tag using Tim's tag die. I used my xyron to adhere the tags together. 
Next, I used Tim's layering stencil with texture paste on tag. Later after paste was dry, I used distress ink to color the numbers with ink blending tool. 
Walnut and burlap distress inks were used on burlap before adding other items to tag. 
I used three remnant rubs; it a wonderful life and both numbers on stamped image. Distress markers were used to add color to stamped image. Black distress marker was used around the finished words at bottom of tag. 
Crinkle ribbon was inked with distress stain. 
Tiny buttons were used with loop pins and attached to bow. 
I used Tim's newest tiny flower dies on this tag. A glue gun is the only way to finish the flowers as Tim suggested. I added a tiny bit of distress ink to each flowers on this tag. 
On the upper right and bottom left are photocopies from a vintage hang tag that was on a bolt of organdy I bought years ago. I used matte glue n seal over photocopied ephemera. 
I applied a ephemera rose postage stamp from 1995 on my tag and then sealed it with matte glue n seal. 
This is Tim's beautiful tag: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-may/
I had fun making my tag! Thanks Tim for the inspiration!