Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Technique Tuesday ~ 12th Day of Christmas

For my Technique Tuesday this week, I'll share a tag I made from viewing Tim's 12 days of Christmas 2011. 
Last year, all of my tags were featured in a youtube video by the publisher of Rubber Road Adventures. 


Wish upon a Star Day 12
By Judy Cantrell
                     
Supplies:
Sizzlits strip dies (Sizzix)
Clear words stamp (Stampers Anonymous)
Music stamp (Rubber Stampede)
Rock candy
Weathered wood
Snow cap
Aqua
Silver
Manila 14 pt Heavy duty folder (Staples)
Seam binding 
Metal duck tape (Lowes)
Cherub (personal stash)
Cordless glue gun (Loctite)
Adornment Star (Tim Holtz)
Silver garland (Hobby Lobby)
Black card stock (Hobby Lobby)
White tissue paper (Hobby Lobby)
White card stock (Hobby Lobby)
Button (personal stash)
Scissors (personal stash)
Bead findings (personal stash)
Printed words
Instructions:
This is my 12th day of Tim’s 12 days of Christmas tags. I’m pleased how this tag turned out using Tim’s idea and then making it my own.
On this tag I used a vintage cherub that was originally made for wedding cakes from my personal stash of supplies bought before I started stamping in 1993. 
Judy Cantrell
For more card ideas view my personal blog:


2 comments:

Kathy said...

I think Tim would be proud of you. Your tag looks as good as any of his.

Stamped Impressions said...

Thank you Kathy! I do like to make tags!