Monday, March 25, 2013

Cameo Frame Card Bases and Retreat Pictures


I had fun making these card bases! And I hope you enjoy the Retreat pictures.





You can find these products at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium!

Tim Holtz Cameo Die
Our Daily Bread Stamps
Inks
Tim Holtz Distress Markers

These are some of the products used in my Retreat Classes:

Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge Dies
Tim Holtz Word Play Die
Tim Holtz Grungeboard
Dylusions Inks
Tim Holtz Stamps


My Society of Decorative Painters' Chapter Retreat was this week and here are some pictures of one of the classes I taught.


 A Cheri Rol design that I painted in class with Cheri (above)
The following pictures are of my Peacock Garden design class I taught.


My Peacock Garden design (above)

 Kelly Hoernig with the Make it Take it she made. (above)


 Donna Harcourt's first layer. (above)



 My Make it Take it Project that I taught. (above)









My Mixed Collage class I taught (below)

5 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

Boy-they all did a fabulous job!

Stamped Impressions said...

Everyone did well with their projects! Thanks for sharing what you did with the Cameo die, I can't wait for my die to arrive.

Cindi E said...

Thank you Karen and Judy! I love watching my students take an idea I developed and make their own personal creative testament!
I can see me using the Cameo Die ALOT!

Denise Barger said...

Great job! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures and their take on it.

Cindi E said...

Thank you, Denise! That was the best part of teaching this class!