This tutorial is from viewing
Stamp Art Inspirations DVD by MaryJo McGraw
1. Place a piece of laminate with adhesive/sticky side up on craft sheet. Add a dollar size dollop of dimensional magic, spread around. Drip one drop of yellow re-inker in opposite corners, then one drop of plum re-inker next to the yellow but not on top of it, add one drop of blue re-inker into the dimensional magic. Next, spread with you fingers but not too much as it will mud up the colors, you want to leave light areas. My piece is 4” x 5”.
2. Sprinkle a little glitter into the wet area.
3. While wet, add a crumpled up piece of white tissue paper to cover. Let dry completely.
4. Apply gold leafing pen to cover back of tissue. When dry turn over.
5. This is when you have to decide where to stamp. Pick light areas if you have an image like I used in the example.
6. If you make a mistake you can erase it with StazOn Cleaner.
7. With glossy side up stamp image with StazOn black, let dry completely. Trim as desired. Apply gold leafing to edge, set aside to dry.
8. The torn piece behind the stamped image was made with a few colors of paint that was dry brushed with white gesso. Tear as desired for a pleasing shape.
9. Red cardstock was used with a script embossing folder.
10. Alcohol inks were used to make the background piece.
11. Adhere all pieces and apply to folded card to finish.
Laminate with adhesive back: C-Line Products
Re-inkers: Marvy Matchables
StazOn Jet Black: Tsukineko
Gold Leafing Pen: Krylon
Script emboss folder
Cutting and embossing tool