Thursday, February 2, 2012

Technique Tuesday

.
by Judy Cantrell

Technique Tuesday
I was down with my mother and having so much fun I forgot to upload a project. So for my Technique Tuesday this week I'm sharing a project I made using a variety of paints, three paint brushes, watercolor paper and object found in my mother's home.
I generally load up the car with stamping supplies when we travel down to see my Mother for a few days but this time I only took Valentine stamps, ink pads, paint brushes, 4 bottles of dabber paint, stickles and dimensional paint. 
I showed my Mother Traci's videos from Strathmore Online Workshop, after viewing the videos we spent the next three days playing with the supplies we had on hand. It measures 8" x 10."

2 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Very cool Judy. Was it done on a canvas?

Stamped Impressions said...

Thank you Cindy! I added watercolor paper after seeing your comment. I tried canvas paper, I didn't like the results.