I had fun using supplies I had in my stash to make this page!
By Judy Cantrell
Supplies:Click on supplies for a direct link in Club
TH Alterations Dress Form Die by Sizzix
TH Alterations Tattered Flowers Die by Sizzix
Vagabond dies cutting machine by Sizzix
TH Magnetic Ticket Die by Sizzix
TH Odd and Ends Stamp Set by Stampers Anonymous
TH Music Tissue Tape
Archival “Sepia” ink by Ranger
Stickles “Waterfall” by Ranger
Bird Cage by Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter
Adirondack Paint Dabber “Aqua” byRanger
Adirondack Paint Dabber “Espresso” byRanger
Adirondack Lights Pigment ink “Shell Pink” by Ranger
Studio Multi-Medium Matte by Claudine Hellmuth
Ink Blending Foam Tool by Inkssentials
Designer Paper by K& Company
$1.00 Chipboard Booklet Kit by Michael’s
Heavy canvas, embellishments and netting from my stash
Finished page 5 x
Finished page 5 x
1) I used corrugated cardboard with the Vagabond to die cut the dress form.
2) Paint the dress form with Aqua and Espresso. Set aside to dry.
3) I used heavy duty canvas with the Vagabond to die cut the tattered flowers.
4) Use paint brush or your finger to paint the flowers with pink ink.
5) Use Silhouette digital craft cutter to make the birdcage.
6) Paint birdcage with espresso paint dabber. Set aside to dry.
7) Paint edges of chipboard with aqua paint dabber. Let dry.
8) Add Stickles over the Aqua paint. Set aside to dry.
9) Adhere trimmed designer paper over the aqua edge and stickles chipboard.
10) Gather trimmed netting with needle and thread. Tie to waist of dress form. Trim as needed.
11) Add music tissue tape to waist on dress form, pull to back and adhere with a small amount of multi-medium.
12) Use multi-medium to adhere dress form to designer paper.
13) Stack and adhere flowers to page. Add embellishment to center of flowers.
14) Stamp image on ticket using Archival Sepia ink. Apply color around the ticket using an applicator with shell pink ink. Adhere ticket to page.
15) String birdcage with a torn piece of material.
16) Apply birdcage to finish.