Monday, May 21, 2012

Things I'm working on!

I show a painting I'm working on at the end...forgot to say this is a lesson taught and designed by Linda Wise, MDA.

I used these tool and products, here is a direct link for them on Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium
Distress Inks
Graphic 45 Little Darlings Paper
Tim Holtz Configuration Box
Tonic Scissors
Tim Holtz Mini Gears
Maya Road Stickpins
Susie Blu Stamps
Distress Markers
Tim Holtz Tape
Fireworks Sprays
Goosebumps
Tim Holtz Alterations Die Movers and Shapers
DecoArt Traditions Paint

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool I love it I have been wanting to try this and love that paper
We have a new baby coming in our family it will be a cute addition.
Thanks

Cindi E said...

This paper is adorable and so much fun to work with....Thanks Lynn!