Friday, August 30, 2013

How many projects can you make with 8 pages??

Happy Friday!
I hope you've had a fabulous week.

Instead of a technique today-I challenged myself to make as many things possible using 8 sheets of Graphic 45 paper.
Since I have a tendency to jump from one theme to another, I thought it would be more productive to keep using what was already out on my work space. 

I've used the Le Cirque paper-but you could use whatever paper line you have.

Saturday I started making Accordian Photo holders:

 I made them 4.5 x 6. I started with cream cardstock.




Monday & Tuesday I made some cards:



Wednesday I made 2 layouts:

Then I made another card:

I DID NOT use it all!  I've still got lots of bits and pieces.  I gathered up the left overs and put them in a plastic bag to use in the future.

So are you ready for the deal of the week??  Robyn is discounting the Graphic 45 paper!!

Check it out here:  Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium

Have a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen Conner
www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com

 

1 comment:

Cindi E said...

Love all your projects Karen!