Friday, August 16, 2013

Tim Holtz Stickers

Happy Friday!!!!
Who loves Tim Holtz stuff??
Almost everyone I know! LOL

I've been hoarding a package of Salvage Stickers.
I thought I'd use them to decorate a gift bag.

I first stamped the whole front and back of the kraft bag with a script stamp. I love those!
I used Black Stazon ink.
I then layered several of the stickers.
I then stamped Happy Birthday on a piece of book page. I stamped another one to use as a mask and then sponged red berries distress ink around the edge. I backed it on black card stock.  Added a few red rhinestones for some color.

I really like how it ended up.
Having a "manly" gift bag is always a plus.


Want to get your own Tim Holtz Salvage Stickers?????
They are ON SALE this week at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium.  Get an extra 10 % off the already LOW price.

1 comment:

Cindi E said...

This is a great look and a great use of the stickers!