Monday, December 24, 2012

A Place in Time Calendar by Graphic 45

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannakuh!
Today I'm sharing a calendar gift with you. I had such fun making it. I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink on all the paper edges and on the December Page I combined that with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. I used the design team for Graphic45's blog for my inspiration.

Argghhh....I cut off my head and wore a too tight shirt...please watch the calendar instead of me!!!
You can order supplies from Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium.




Her are some photos of the pages!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!

WendyP said...

amazing and so so lovely !!!

krcmasterpiece said...

It's so beautiful! Turned out great. They are going to love it!

Beverly Sager said...

Lovely! Love the vintage-ness of it - all your little embellishments. Bet it's gorgeous in person. Thanks for sharing :D