Friday, May 2, 2014

Heartfelt Sympathy in Asian Style

As soon as I saw this SVG file from Retta-Make it Asian came to me.
 
Instead of cutting it out-I used the SVG file & printed it.
I fussy cut it out and inked the edges.  I used pop dots to put the wings on to give lots of dimension.
 
The body of the dragonfly I added glitter glue.  Find Retta's SVG files HERE Totally shines!
The circle it's sitting on is a piece of water color paper that I had left over from another project.
The colors worked great together with the G45 paper pad.
The sentiment was printed and then punched to fit the card.
You can find the stencils, the Tim Holtz distress inks, the G45 designer paper right in Robyn's store.     Check it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a beautiful Friday!!

Karen Conner

No comments: