Saturday, December 6, 2014

Peace on Earth


I was inspired to make my own tag after viewing a beautiful tag by Tammy Tutterow on Facebook. 

I'm sharing a quick tutorial how I made my tag. 
Alcohol inks were used to color clay coated glossy card stock and then die cut the small poinsettia on the Bigz die three times.  Vintage photo distress ink was used around each petal using a foam applicator tool.
One self-adhesive pearl embellishment was applied to each flower.  
The trims were made using a variety of distress inks. One yard of trim was used to make the bow. 

Ranger's Adirondack Alcohol inks 
Clay coated cardstock
Tim Holtz Festive Greenery strip die
TH Poinsettia die
TH Texture Fades EF 
TH Distress inks
TH Tag die
TH heat tool
TH applicator tool with foam
Vagabond 
Ranger's Archival black ink
Autumn Leaves Winter Wonders clear stamps
Trim
Manila folder 
Trim/Seam Binding by Hug Snug
Peace embellishment unknown
Pearls embellishment from stash

No comments: