Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunday Papers with Jeanette - 1 Stamp 2 Ways

This is a short post today due to being a bit under the weather.

When I think of using a stamp like this, I immediately think
antique browns or black.  Art stamps work very well with color.

Version 1
Supplies Used



The following supplies that I used are available at OWSE

or


Version 2
Supplies Used



The following supplies that I used available at OWSE

Copics
Background - G24 - Willow
Hair - E57 - Walnut
Face - YR61  - Yellowish Pink
Column - V01 - Heath
Column - V05 - Column
Wings - YR23 - Yellow Ochre

Next time you grab your favorite art stamp think about
coloring it up a bit.  I like the results, don't you?

See ya' next week when I will be posting the 
Sunday Papers on Saturday in conjunction with our
Halloween Gala being held that day at 
If you haven't registered at our Events site please do.
You don't want to miss out on our party.
And, pack those pjs because Robyn is having
a Slumber Party that night.

Until then....
Jeanette



2 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

This turned out great Jeanette! I never think to color mine either.

Stamped Impressions said...

This turned out beautiful!