Friday, October 7, 2011

Felonious Friday with Outlaw Gal - Painting with Distress Inks



Friday once again and this week I've been playing with Painting with Distress inks.. This is so fun and so very easy.. First with this card I took some book paper and adhered it to some cardstock to give it more substance. Book Paper is very flimsy when you use it alone. Distressed the edges with my Distressing tool.. For my Birthday I'm getting that electric Distressing Tool. I'll let everyone know how I like it..


I Stamped over it using my Background Stamp with Versamark Ink and then poured white embossing powder and heat set.. I then stamped my flower on cardstock and did the same thing with the Versamark.. Heat set the white embossing powder.. Then I used a small paintbrush and some distress inks and colored the flower .. well actually no I didn't.. duh and duh again .. I used a Nigi brush.. easy peasy.. Once it was dried I adhered it to my card and then added the twine.. Voila a Card that looks good and was so easy to do...

We carry all these products at OWSE . Just click on the product and you will get to it in the Emporium..

Have a wonderful weekend.. I will I'm going to Little Nashville to check out this Scrap Store.. It's my Birthday Present from Me to Me. LOL Stamps come here you little rubber thingy's.. I want stamps more stamps and more stamps!! ROFL

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Just gorgeous. I love love love this.

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful Robyn! Enjoy your shopping trip and have a great Birthday!

Stamped Impressions said...

Beautiful!