Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Altered Journal


For my Technique Tuesday I'll share what I made this past Sunday and finished it Monday evening while watching the television about the tornados that touched down in Moore. We had a bad tornado the day before but this is predicted the worse tornado in history.

I got an idea to tear up some of my Gelli printing papers and apply them on two journal pages. These pages were made with stencils, paint and punches.


Next I added Tim's new Distress Paints, Dylusions stamps, Dylusions spray inks and stenciled modeling paste. At this time I didn't get the other page finished.
I added my own version of a young woman hand drawn to complete this side of the page while watching the news about the tornado that hit Moore, Oklahoma this afternoon. The tornado that hit Moore is just 100 miles south of our home.
Please say prayers for those that lost their family members, homes and business.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

those tornados have been so tragic. Happy to hear that your family members are safe. Great page. I'd never know it started out with the ones above.

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Visit my web site: lifestyle t20