Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CAS

CAS = Clean and Simple

I created a CAS.. this is so hard for me to do as I love to embellish and go crazy on all my work.. LOL

but have no fear I did it!!



How I created this card was to use Re Inkers and a water brush..

First my Dimensions was

The Grey Base is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Black  - 5 1/4 x 4

White Watercolor Paper - 5x 3 3/4

working on the watercolor paper I took my brush full of water and got the substrate wet

Then I took my reinkers and one at a time brushed it across

I used Aged Mahogany, Old Paper and Broken China .. Oh yeah these are the Tim Holtz Reinkers

Once it was dried I stamped with Stazon Black Ink

I put my card together and then gave it a spritz with a combination of Perfect Pearl and water

Voila one CAS card.. I'm so proud of myself I kept it simple! LOL

The stamps are a combination of Tim Holtz Stamps
which can be bought at


Never pay retail Again!!

Have fun creating everyone if you make this card.

Robyn

No comments: