Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Products 2012


 Since August 2011, I've shared 49 Technique Tuesday.

I'm taking a mini vacation doctor orders, I was just released from the hospital.
This week instead of a Techniqe, I'll share some of the new supplies I have on my wish list.
Have you seen all of Tim Holtz stamps now available? And all of those Halloween and Christmas Bigz, movers and shapers, and strip dies.



These are the three Metallic shades of Distress Stain; Antiqued Bronze, Brushed Pewter and Tarnished Brass. View Tim's new video sharing how he uses these stain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8CfJbnSLbA&feature=youtu.be&a


This larger bottle of distress stickles.in Clear Rock Candy will now be available in a 1.1 fluid oz. jar with a built-in brush! 

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Thanks Judy, we will be getting these Products into the OWSE shop as soon as they become available.