Friday, January 31, 2014

Display for set of Arches from Swap

One of the swaps I participated in last year with our OWSE group was them monthly Arch Swap.
As you can see they were all fabulous!  The uniqueness of each person's arch was wonderful!
I wanted to save them.  At first, I thought I'd make a mini album.  They are embellished so much-the album would be way to thick or I'd have to make more than one.
Keep scrolling and you'll see what I came up with.








 I cut a cereal box in half and altered it!  I gently opened it till it was flat, painted the lime green color (acrylic paint).  Had some left over die cuts on my work area, some left over flowers.  I glued the die cut letters on with matte medium.  Outlined them using a paint brush and dark brown gelato.
 Turned out really cute!  It holds all my arches in one place. 
Thank you girls for the great swap in 2013!  I look forward to our swaps this year.
We getting ready to have a Secret Valentine swap!!  I have a special project ready to go!

Jump over to Robyn's store and get any of your crafting/art supplies for 20-25% less than retail.
HERE--------Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium
Have a terrific Friday!!

Karen Conner
 

1 comment:

Stamped Impressions said...

What a fabulous idea! Enjoyed seeing all your arch tags.
I love to save the cereal boxes that has white smooth finish on the inside. I cut those to make altered art projects and die cuts. You find those in those large double boxes.