Friday, February 21, 2014

Stenciled fun!

Happy Friday!
 
I wanted to share a new card I did.
I started with several Alcohol ink refills. I put some alcohol on my mat & then dropped some drops on top.  Using watercolor paper, I dragged it into the ink.
Sprinkle some salt on top and dry with dryer.
 
I spritzed with some water and dried really good with heat gun.
 Then I used a stencil that my super talented friend Retta designed.  I laid it over top of my colored paper and drew in the design with a white gel pen.
 Still using the white gel pen and other Faber Castell markers, I did loads of doodling.
 When I finished all the doodling, I matted it on black cardstock for my card front.  All I have to do now is add a sentiment and it'll be ready to be mailed to that special someone!

I hope you'll try this fun technique.
If you need supplies:  check out Robyn's store
 
The prices are ALWAYS 20-25% less than retail.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Karen Conner
 

No comments: