Tuesday, March 11, 2014

An Idea that Works!

Something came up unexpected. I'll try to be back next week to share a new project.

What I will tell you, I was playing around with my Julie Nutting doll stamps. I came up with an idea that works for me. I used Stazon black ink on each of my doll stamps and inked an image on clear film, let it dry on clear film before putting the image away. The film can be overheated projector film or clear plastic film, clean the ink off stamps before putting them away since it is a solvent ink. Also if you are a fan of Sizzix dies, you have clear film that works perfect. I keep all the clear film from the cases, it cuts easy with scissors and has lots of uses with crafting projects.
Now, I can take the stamped clear image and place it over the patterned paper and see if I like before stamping the dolls stamped dress. (I use Archival black ink) Also by doing this I can pick a particular piece of the patterned paper for a desired look.

You can find Julie Nutting doll stamps Archival Black ink and Stazon black ink in the Emporium with a discount of 20 to 25% off on stamping and scrapbooking supplies: http://ididitcreations.com/club/

No comments: