Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Julie Nutting Paper Doll Tag


Yesterday, I got out my sewing machine and made a fabric handbag. Dear Husband put my sewing machine away and then I made this tag. I had Julie Nutting's paper doll Natalie already dress in Prima designer paper and the flower already made so all I had to do was complete the tag.  
I used a variety of stamps including Prima and Graphic 45. The base of the tag, I used Tim Holtz stencil although it was lost in the background.
The flower circle was made with fine netting from my stash, the center was made with wire and bead.
I used Tim Holtz paper tape across the bottom. Chit-Chat by Tim Holtz and the cute little butterfly is by Prima. Finished tag 4 x 8."
Purchase your supplies here and receive 20 to 25% off everyday: http://ididitcreations.com/club/
Make it a good day! 

No comments: