Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Tag

I've made a bunch of tags so far this month. I challenged myself to make a tag a day for 12 days after making 2 tags for 2012 December.

Today, I'm sharing one of those tags here on Crafting with OWSE.


I inked the music stamp on #8 manila tag with black ink and then sprayed it with perfect pearls. Set this aside to dry.
On trimmed manila, stamp Christmas Carols with archival black, immediately add clear embossing powder, pour off extra and heat set to glossy finish. Festive berries inked applicator was used to color piece. Sprinkle with water and heat dry.
Apply Christmas Carols to tag with glue n' seal. Use distress tool around outside of tag and then use inked applicator to color edges.
Ink trim with festive berries, wad up and heat set to dry. Add to top of tag, string gold bell with gold thread and then tie to trim.
Many of the supplies can be purchased at discount prices in  Club

2 comments:

Cindi E said...

Judy what color of perfect pearls spray did you use?...I love the red and golden brown together.

Stamped Impressions said...

Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls!