Monday, January 28, 2013

Flip IT Valentine

Happy Monday Everyone! Before we get into this weeks video, I want to share with you a beautiful tag created by Kathy Paglia. She made this tag after watching my alcohol ink video last week. Isn't it gorgeous!!!


Also here is an ATC I painted for a Painting group swap!


Ok...on to our regularly scheduled program! Don't forget to leave Kathy some love!







You can get the Distress Ink, the Flip it Die, Sticky Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink and Core Cardstock at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome tag Kathy! Off to view the video!

Unknown said...

beautiful card Cindi! Love that die. I don't have anything like that but will have to put it on a wish list!

Unknown said...

Ooooo those are gorgeous! I love the tag at the top, she did a great job using your tutorial! And the card is just wonderful. Love it!

Cindi E said...

Thanks so much everyone! I love your feedback!