Sunday, June 23, 2013

Friday Technique-late!


I wanted to share a new technique I've learned.  Uses tissue paper.

You start by stamping your image on a piece of plain white tissue paper. 
You crumble the paper up into a ball.  Squeeze it around.  You want wrinkles.
Gently open it up and position it over some white cardstock. 
I used the regular 5.5 x 4.25 size for the colored cardstock.  The white will have 1/4 inch less around the edges.

I think it's a pretty cool look.

Products used:
stamps-Stampin up and Market Street
Ink: coral, olive, celebration
cardstock
gluestick

Sorry my Technique Friday is late-I promise to be ON TIME next week!!

Have a super crafting week!

Karen

4 comments:

Cindi E said...

These are really pretty, Karen! I love the texture!

Unknown said...

beautiful card! I will have to give that a try! How did you get the tissue onto the card - gel medium? Mod Podge?

Retta said...

Looks good!

krcmasterpiece said...

Sorry I didn't tell that. I used an ordinary glue stick. Worked really well.