Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Capture Life's Moments




I loved Tim's tag so much I wanted to see if I could make something with supplies I had in my stash. 

Background portion of tag was made with Distress inks, distress paints and two stencils from my stash. 
Vines were made with Tim's Adirondack fillable pen filled with Vintage Photo refill ink. [This is a product that was made for Alcohol ink although it works very well for me.]
Tim's ideology word band and tissue tape were tied and wrapped around tag before adding to card front. 
Bow, bells were made with my die cut machine and then painted with brass, silver and red distress paint. Distress Stickles was also added to paper bow. 
To make tag/card I used a torn piece of red card stock and green folded card. 
To finish Distress Festive Berries ink pad was to used to color seam binding. 
Check out Tim's tag using his Harlequin and Holly stencils here:

No comments: