Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Embellishments/Snowflakes

On a recent card I made a snowflake.  I loved how stacking the different sizes and colors look.  Thought I'd share some with you.

To make your snowflakes you can use die cuts or your cricut/silhouette machine.  I used my cricut.
The cartridge came with my cricut years ago and is no longer made, but I'm sure there are other cartridges that have them.

The idea is to cut different sizes and shapes and layer them.

The are great on a card, a tag, straight on a package, or could even be used as an ornament on your tree!

 I used liquid pearls, flat back pearls, Ranger distress stickles to doll them up



 Here-I hot glued lace to a punched circle and glued the snowflake to it.  This could even have a pin back added to it to wear on your coat or sweater!
You can find the supplies you'll need at our store:  Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium.  The prices are ALWAYS 20-25% less!!

I had a lot of fun doing them.   I hope it'll inspire you to make some!
Have a blessed Friday!!

Karen Conner

No comments: