Friday, July 26, 2013

Chritmas in July-Vintage Tag

Happy Friday!

We're winding down with Christmas in July.  I wanted to share a Christmas tag I made today.

I wanted to encourage you to stretch outside the box on creating Christmas themes.
Today I used Graphic 45 French Country paper for most of my tag. I did sneak in a small square of Tim Holtz paper with the Christmas words. 

I have a new stamp from Hampton Arts: Square Face Frame.  I definitely wanted to use her some way.

So here's what I came up with:


I mounted my face onto a piece of cardboard, colored her with prisma pencils.  Coated it with glossy accents.  
I have a small piece of cheese cloth in the back, some lace and velvet ribbon on the bottom.  A couple of vintage buttons.
I love how it turned out!  
I hope this inspires you to get your Christmas groove on!! 

You can find all the products I used at our shop  HERE-Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium

Our prices are always 20-25% off retail. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen C

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I love love this Tag!! Beautiful work..

Anonymous said...

Such a striking tag.
Wishes
Lynne

Cindi E said...

Love it, Karen...and the stamp is among my favorites in my collection!