Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December tags for 2013

Merry Christmas!
I made these from viewing Tim Holtz tag for ~December.


I used TH Poinsettia die, TH Pinecone die, TH Distress inks, TH Distress Paints, Archival ink, embossing powder, diamond/harlequin stencil, clear plastic Tim's bookplate die to make these tags. 
To make the peppermint poinsettia, I didn't press down on the top of the distress paint. 
 I didn't have the Clearly for Art so I used the clear plastic you will find at the grocery store on top of a birthday cake or the plastic that comes with every die or embossing folder from Tim Holtz products. I don't throw any of the plastic cases away. 
To make the clear plastic petal curl a heat tool was used in a well ventilated area.
A Tip: use the clear cases from the dies to hold your extra die cuts, I cut the folds off the top and tape up the bottom, these are used to store  my extra cards and tags. 

No comments: