Friday, December 27, 2013

Memory Box dies and Gelatos

I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!
 
1 wanted to share some Memory Box die cuts today.
Here's a few that I have.  They are so intricate.  They turn out so well!
 Here's a gift bag project I did.  Started by mixing some blue ink with some medium modeling paste.
Smeared over top of a brick wall stencil and allowed to dry overnight.
 Using Faber Castel gelatos, I colored in between the brick with a paintbrush.
 I dabbed some yellow and gold gelatos on most of the flower frame die cut.  Blended with my paintbrush.
 I printed a FREE digital print from Graphic Fairy.
 To adhere my pieces, I used Scrap Dots under the digital image after I fussy cut it.  I used Scotch quick dry glue on the other pieces.
 You can see the dimension of the scrap dots on this side shot.  I love how it raises it as high as you like. 
 I used the gelatos to make my letters. I rubbed the gelatos directly on the foam letters and then dabbed it lightly onto a damp paper towel.  The water helps activate the colors.  I stamped it directly onto the bag.
Here's my finished bag.  I tied some lace and ribbon onto the handle to finish it off.
I hope you like it.  I LOVE how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a blessed Friday!

Karen Conner

No comments: