Friday, December 23, 2011

Felonious Friday with Outlaw Gal - Christmas Gift Idea

Hi Everyone, I know if your like me you like to create your gifts if you can. This year I bought unfinished Cigar Boxes and Altered them. These make perfect gifts!



I Created the Pink Large Flower from Silk Petals you can buy at Michaels

First I Glimmer Misted each Petal

Then with my Tiny Attacher from Tim Holtz

I curl the petal and staple each petal to form them in the center

Then with my Hot Glue Gun one by one I glue them together to form the flower

I then take the leaf part and die this in a baggy with some reinker

attach it on the bottom of the flower.

I usually put a small piece of felt on the reverse side so that I can easily attach it to my box or card or what ever I'm attaching it to. LOL

How easy is that.

With the Cigar Box I painted the whole thing with some 


They have a sample kit you can buy to try out her paint..

I love this stuff..

Once dried I went to decorating the box..

The Paper is from
the 

Romantique Collection by Prima



A little bit of Trim some flowers , a frame and an Image I found on the net

and of coarse what is a Cigar Box without Bling!!

You can find all the supplies minus the rose petals at 


your Discount Club

Find the Cigar Box Here

I want to wish everyone a very

Happy Holidays!!

I hope Santa
is good to you!!

Outlaw Gal


1 comment:

michele hileman said...

Robyn, you out did yourself. That is Beautiful